Hours by appointment: please call 267-566-2229
Psychotherapy Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I do participate in network on several Blue Shield PPO Plans for psychotherapy. The only exception is Independence Blue Cross (Personal Choice): I DO NOT take Personal Choice, Independence Blue Cross, Independence Administrators of Keystone…..as their mental health services are managed by a different company. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits for the services of a licensed psychologist who is in network for Blue Shield PPO plans or out of network for other plans?***
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
***If I am not in network for your insurance plan, I will give you a receipt at the end of each session. You can then submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement–for my services as an out-of-network provider.
Hypnotherapy is NOT covered by insurance.
Cash, check and Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. Illness and emergencies are exceptions.
If I miss an appointment with you–other than an illness or emergency situation–I will give you a free session.
You may also write me an email — with your name and number — to request an appointment and I will return your call to set up a time.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.